Together While Apart
While we are physically apart, let’s come together to create something beautiful. Deane V. Bowers dreamt up this project as a way for us to relax and relieve stress while creating artwork together. She envisions a final quilt-like piece combining all of our work into a meaningful mosaic.
How it works
Complete the form below and choose a donation amount to support this project. Then Deane will mail you a kit of materials and we will email the zoom links to join our art-making workshop. All ages are welcome and families can sign up for multiple kits.
All participants will be invited to a zoom community creation session with Deane and Rebecca. We will share techniques and share connection. Deane will also mail a kit to all U.S.-based participants. Each kit includes:
- 2 pieces of base material cut to size
- prepaid return mailer
- note of encouragement
Benefits of Participation
- Join us in community to relieve stress and anxiety. We will be hosting a creative hangout to work on our projects together and would love to see you and connect over zoom.
- Share your work with the world! We will be sharing images to our social media accounts and will be sure to tag you if you share your IG handle
- Create meaningful artwork to spread joy. We plan to donate the final piece to a venue for display such as a hospital.
To complete your registration, please click the “donate” button below and choose a donation level when prompted.
- $30 generously offsets costs for another participant experiencing financial hardship.
- $15 covers our costs for this project.
- $5 offers a contribution towards the project. Please choose this option if you need to.