I hope these conversations inspire and encourage you. I hope hearing the stories of others in our field propels you to keep at it. We are artists and teachers, fully invested in both. These dual careers can be challenging, so let’s lift each other up.
Here’s how you can further support the Teaching Artist Podcast:
1. Subscribe to the podcast!
2. Leave a review on iTunes!
4. Offer financial support at whatever level you’re able! This money will help pay for the time it takes to edit and record the episodes and support content creation for your own enjoyment.
Join us on Patreon: Become a Patron!
or make a one-time donation via venmo @pottsart or paypal:
5. Purchase products from our shop and proudly share them – you are a teaching artist!
6. Purchase products you were planning to purchase using our affiliate links below. We’ll get a small percentage at no cost to you! Win-win!
Thank you! We appreciate you so much!
This began as a podcast with hopes and dreams of becoming more. We have an exhibit and some teaching resources in the works and plan to continue developing more community programming in collaboration with some other amazing art teachers.
We’d also love for you to be involved! Reach out and share your story or your idea for additional programming.