Art Critique Sessions
In this 1 hour critique session, we will discuss your work, offering feedback and encouragement around any aspects of your practice as an artist that you desire to discuss.
Afterwards, Rebecca will email you to follow up, sharing a summary of the conversation, some optional deep thinking questions, and a plan for your work moving forward.
Some of the aspects of your work that we could focus on include:
- Feedback on a new body of work
- Constructive criticism on your art
- Suggestions for an upcoming show or project
- Relevant artists for you to look at
- Advice about submitting to shows, including specific opportunities that might be a good fit
- Help with pricing
- Website adjustments
- Statement and bio editing
- Assistance with preparing proposals
- Recommendations for studio and/or file organization
- General advice and encouragement
We may be able to do a few of those things in our hour. As you complete the form below, consider what are your most pressing needs.
A one hour 1:1 mentoring session via zoom costs $75. This includes time prior to meeting looking over your materials and preparing, and time after meeting summarizing the conversation, creating reflection prompts, and developing a plan for your work moving forward. You can also purchase a bundle of 3 sessions for the discounted rate of $200 if you’d like to work on several areas or dive more deeply into your work.
To book your session, please fill out the form below.
The form should redirect you to a page to submit payment and book your session. Please be patient. If it doesn’t redirect, you can click here to book your critique session.